- Perform driving duties and daily car cleaning, following up on the car maintenance and keeping proper maintenance records
- Perform routine house checking, monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacementsn Outdoor cleaning and some gardening work
- Assist in maintaining a proper swimming pool chemistry and keep the swimming pool area and the pool house in a clean and neat condition
- Assist in grocery shopping and replenish the household supplies
- Holder of Hong Kong Driving License for private cars
- Minimum 3 years driving experience in Hong Kong with clean driving record preferred
- Self-motivated, well-organized, positive and with excellent customer services skills
- Good command of spoken English
- Staying over in accommodation at the holiday house is optional
- 6-day work per week
- Willing to work on public holidays
You are invited to submit your application via https://sgp01-apply.sabatalentlink.com/apply-app/pages/application-form?jobId=Q2VFK026203F3VBQBLOQW8MOJ-992
As an equal opportunity employer, Swire Properties strives to foster a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, where People can thrive. If you require special assistance, due to disability, during any part of the recruitment process – including the online application and/or the selection process – please reach out to us via email (as specified on the job application website) at any time.
To apply for this job please visit sgp01-apply.sabatalentlink.com.