Website Discovery Bay Services Management Limited
The incumbent will be responsible for management in the daily operation of DB commercial properties held by HKR International Limited including day-to-day coordination in various aspects such as building maintenance, tenant relationship, organizing and motoring the operation of promotional activities.
- Implementation of the daily operations and commercial property management of the Company designated properties including customer services, security, cleaning, and facilities management, etc.
- Identify and develop new measures for service upgrading
- Maintenance of good relationships with tenants and set up effective communication channels; including monitoring and follow-up work of fit-out works
- Coordination with the other departments in case of any co-organized functions, participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Form 5 or above
- Experience in operational management of office/ commercial buildings and shopping malls will be an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in MS office
- Possession of a driving license will be an advantage
Less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Officer – Property Management
- Discovery Bay
- Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided. In fact, it only takes 25 min ride for ferry from Central or 10-15 min ride for bus from Sunny Bay MTR. If you want to know more about the work life in Discovery Bay, please watch this video: https://goo.gl/6LLK75
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application – visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/ Discovery Bay Services Management Limited) to complete the on-line application form
- Email – send your detailed resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp – 5603 2198
- Fax – 2987 5057
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com