Website Discovery Bay Services Management Limited
- Assist the technical manager to organize and supervise routine repair and maintenance, alternation and additional works and renovation for managed area.
- Coordinate with contractors in the carrying out of the maintenance and alteration works for the Sites.
- Prepare quotation or tender documents for outsourced technical services.
- Perform inspection on tenant’s fitting out work to ensure compliance with agreed requirements.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Certificate or Diploma in Building Surveying, Building Construction or equivalent with 2 years relevant experience;
- Experience in building repair and maintenance field preferable in commercial building will be an advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Holder of a driving license preferable.
Less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant – Technical
- Discovery Bay
- Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided. In fact, it only takes 25 min ride for ferry from Central or 10-15 min ride for bus from Sunny Bay MTR. If you want to know more about the work life in Discovery Bay, please watch this video: https://goo.gl/6LLK75
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application – visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/ Discovery Bay Services Management Limited) to complete the on-line application form
- Email – send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com
- WhatsApp – 5603 2198
- Fax – 2987 5057
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org